Avita is a national pharmacy services and solutions provider with expertise in contract and onsite pharmacy, 340B Program Administration, and HIV, PrEP, HCV, and LGBTQ+ care. The health and wellness of our patients, support of our partners, and betterment of our communities is at the heart of everything we do. We serve our patients and providers with commitment and excellence through exceptional service and comprehensive solutions.
Our commitment to care extends not only to those we serve, but to the team of employees who works hard every day to make that excellent care possible. As a company committed to total health and wellness, we strive to cultivate our company’s culture around those same principals.
Our mission is to help everyone live healthier, better lives through customer-focused pharmacy services, tailored solutions, and a commitment to community support and advocacy.
Let’s get better, together.
We strive to foster a work environment where every team member understands their value and is given every opportunity to reach their personal and professional potential.
Every year, we measure employee satisfaction to ensure we are delivering on the promises we make. In our most recent survey, between 95% and 99.9% of employees reported:
A GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT: Our team members enjoy working with their coworkers and immediate supervisors.
A SHARED MISSION: Our team members feel they are working toward a shared goal. Our team members are enthusiastic and passionate our dedication to patients and our communities.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Our team members feel their work allows for a healthy work/life balance.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT & ADVOCACY: Our team members are proud to work for a company who serves our communities through support and advocacy
FAIRNESS & RESPECT: Our team members feel like they are treated fairly and with respect by their supervisors
ROLE CLARITY: Our team members report that they have a clear understanding of the job roles and responsibilities
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages
• Health Savings Account with company match
• 401(k) with company match • Generous PTO
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Team member reward, discount, and incentive programs
We’re a team all working toward the same goal—a better, healthier, and happier community.
“Excellent service and committed care are at the heart of what we do. We care for our patients and in the same way, we care for our employees. I personally strive to make sure each member of our team feels empowered to care for those they serve in an environment where they feel encouraged and personally valued.” - Christi Epps, CEO
We are currently seeking to fill an Accountant II position. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review scripts filled each day and audit the use of secondary insurance.
- Follow-up with Pharmacy regarding gaps identified during secondary insurance use audit.
- Prepare monthly sales tax returns for Louisiana locations.
- Accrue Rx Tax Monthly.
- Prepare quarterly reports for prescription fees for Louisiana Health and Hospitals for Louisiana locations.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations for all Avita bank accounts, and for all Longs Wells Fargo bank accounts.
- Maintains schedule of Fixed Assets including monthly depreciation calculations for each asset, as well as any additions/disposals of assets.
- Prepare and file annual property tax returns.
- Prepare and file annual Occupational License returns.
- Prepare Private AR Reconciliation, and identify and research reconciling items.
- Run Private AR Trial Balance/Transaction Listing Reports.
- Provide financial statements and CAPEX summary to Controller monthly for preparation of the Avita Financial Statement Package.
- Assist in the preparation of independent audit request for accounts receivable items.
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and three years of accounting experience. CPA or CPA candidate a positive.
Disclaimer: This job posting is intended to attract candidates, but is not a comprehensive job description and does not include all essential job duties related to this position.