Longs Drugs is a member of Longs Pharmacy Solutions—a family of brands, national pharmacy network and industry leader in 340B, specialty, and retail pharmacy services and solutions.
The health and wellness of our patients, support of our partners, and betterment of our communities is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to excellence and advocates for health, equity, and diversity.
We serve more than 100 organizations and fill more than 2 million prescriptions annually. We currently have over 500 team members in more than 30 locations across the country.
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages
• Health Savings Account with company match
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous PTO
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Team member reward, discount, and incentive programs
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Have experience with processing payroll and payroll reporting;
• Respond to unemployment claims;
• Explain and enforce employee policies and procedures as outlined in the company handbook;
• Maintain electronic employee files to include new hires and current employees;
• Assist with employee relations issues and documentation;
• Assist with accreditations and audits.
EXPERIENCE: Two or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EDUCATION: College degree in Human Resources or relevant experience.
DISCLAIMER: This job posting is intended to identify potential candidates and is not a comprehensive job description. This post does not include all essential job duties related to this position.