Avita, a division of Longs Pharmacy Solutions, is a national pharmacy services and solutions provider with expertise in contract and onsite pharmacy, 340B Program Administration, and HIV, PrEP, HCV, and LGBTQ+ care. The health and wellness of our patients, support of our partners, and betterment of our communities is at the heart of everything we do. We serve our patients and providers with commitment and excellence through exceptional service and comprehensive solutions.
Our commitment to care extends not only to those we serve, but to the team of employees who works hard every day to make that excellent care possible. As a company committed to total health and wellness, we strive to cultivate our company’s culture around those same principals.
We strive to foster a work environment where every team member understands their value and is given every opportunity to reach their personal and professional potential.
Every year, we measure employee satisfaction to ensure we are delivering on the promises we make. In our most recent survey, between 95% and 99.9% of employees reported:
A GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT: Our team members enjoy working with their coworkers and immediate supervisors.
A SHARED MISSION: Our team members feel they are working toward a shared goal. Our team members are enthusiastic and passionate our dedication to patients and our communities.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Our team members feel their work allows for a healthy work/life balance.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT & ADVOCACY: Our team members are proud to work for a company who serves our communities through support and advocacy.
FAIRNESS & RESPECT: Our team members feel like they are treated fairly and with respect by their supervisors .
ROLE CLARITY: Our team members report that they have a clear understanding of the job roles and responsibilities.
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages
• Health Savings Account with company match
• 401(k) with company match • Generous PTO
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Team member reward, discount, and incentive programs
We’re a team all working toward the same goal—a better, healthier, and happier community.
“Excellent service and committed care are at the heart of what we do. We care for our patients and in the same way, we care for our employees. I personally strive to make sure each member of our team feels empowered to care for those they serve in an environment where they feel encouraged and personally valued.” - Christi Epps, CEO
We are seeking to add a 340B Reporting Manager to our growing team! Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Prepares monthly allocation files for 340B Modified Settlements and/or reviews monthly allocations prepared by 340B department.
• Manages 340B department utilization of 340B software; assist in troubleshooting items as needed.
• Reviews outputs from internal software monthly for accuracy and compliance.
• Meets with 340B clients monthly to review settlements reports and discuss each entities program.
• Ensures all monthly 340B replenishment orders have been placed.
• Reviews audit of replenishment orders and determines if subsequent orders need to be placed; ensures that subsequent orders are placed as needed.
• Supports Sales function as it relates to 340B (i.e., Rule Set Meetings, Prospective and New Client Sales Calls, and Ad Hoc Analyses)
• Responds to client requests related to audits and general information.
• Completes audit data and information requests for 340B clients, serves as company representative on audit visits.
• Coordinates with third-party PBM to support 340B Program.
• Supervises the setup of new 340B client wholesaler accounts for replenishment ordering.
• Reviews monthly 340B Journal Entries and general ledger account reconciliations.
• Reviews monthly invoices prepared for 340B clients.
• Supervises the Company’s 340B department employees on a daily basis with regard to their job responsibilities.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge on 340B rules and regulations.
• Prepares monthly/quarterly pharmaceutical sales reports for drug representatives.
• Assist the SVP of Finance in budget preparation and analyses (e.g., budget to actual comparisons)
Ideal candidates will have excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills with advanced Excel experience.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from an accredited four-year college or university; and minimum of ten years accounting experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong analytical capability and data management skills required.
Disclaimer: This job posting is intended to attract candidates, but is not a comprehensive job description and does not include all essential job duties related to this position.