Longs Drugs is a member of Longs Pharmacy Solutions—a family of brands, national pharmacy network and industry leader in 340B, specialty, and retail pharmacy services and solutions.
The health and wellness of our patients, support of our partners, and betterment of our communities is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to excellence and advocates for health, equity, and diversity.
We serve more than 100 organizations and provide care for over 90,000 patients. We currently have over 500 team members in more than 30 locations across the country.
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages
• Health Savings Account with company match
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous PTO
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Team member reward, discount, and incentive programs
WHAT SETS US APART:
• No Sunday or late-night shifts
• The freedom to engage with customers and form meaningful relationships
• Expertise and resources to provide more and better service to patients than most retail, hospital, or “big box” pharmacies
• Community support at the local and individual level is in our company’s DNA
• Leadership is accessible and invested in the success of each and every team member
Our mission is to help everyone live healthier, better lives through customer-focused pharmacy services, tailored solutions, and a commitment to community support and advocacy.
Let’s get better, together.
“Excellent service and committed care are at the heart of what we do. We care for our patients and in the same way, we care for our employees. I personally strive to make sure each member of our team feels empowered to care for those they serve in an environment where they feel encouraged and personally valued.” - Christi Epps, CEO
Disclaimer: This job posting is intended to attract candidates, but is not a comprehensive job description and does not include all essential job duties related to this position.
Long's Drugs is looking for a Care Coordinator to set up home delivery for our patients. This position requires excellent customer service, the ability to use computers and work in a small team environment. Individuals will be on the phone for most of their shift making calls to patients.