Avita is a national pharmacy services and solutions provider with expertise in contract and onsite pharmacy, 340B Program Administration, and HIV, PrEP, HCV, and LGBTQ+ care. The health and wellness of our patients, support of our partners, and betterment of our communities is at the heart of everything we do. We serve our patients and providers with commitment and excellence through exceptional service and comprehensive solutions.
Our commitment to care extends not only to those we serve, but to the team of employees who works hard every day to make that excellent care possible. As a company committed to total health and wellness, we strive to cultivate our company’s culture around those same principals.
We strive to foster a work environment where every team member understands their value and is given every opportunity to reach their personal and professional potential.
Every year, we measure employee satisfaction to ensure we are delivering on the promises we make. In our most recent survey, between 95% and 99.9% of employees reported:
A GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT: Our team members enjoy working with their coworkers and immediate supervisors.
A SHARED MISSION: Our team members feel they are working toward a shared goal. Our team members are enthusiastic and passionate our dedication to patients and our communities.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Our team members feel their work allows for a healthy work/life balance.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT & ADVOCACY: Our team members are proud to work for a company who serves our communities through support and advocacy
FAIRNESS & RESPECT: Our team members feel like they are treated fairly and with respect by their supervisors
ROLE CLARITY: Our team members report that they have a clear understanding of the job roles and responsibilities
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages
• Health Savings Account with company match
• 401(k) with company match • Generous PTO
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Team member reward, discount, and incentive programs
WHAT SETS US APART:
• No Sunday or late-night shifts
• The freedom to engage with customers and form meaningful relationships
• Expertise and resources to provide more and better service to patients than most retail, hospital, or “big box” pharmacies
• Community support at the local and individual level is in our company’s DNA
• Leadership is accessible and invested in the success of each and every team member
We’re a team all working toward the same goal—a better, healthier, and happier community.
“Excellent service and committed care are at the heart of what we do. We care for our patients and in the same way, we care for our employees. I personally strive to make sure each member of our team feels empowered to care for those they serve in an environment where they feel encouraged and personally valued.” - Christi Epps, CEO
EXPERIENCE: One or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our experienced and specially trained pharmacy teams are dedicated to bridging the gap between patients, providers, service organizations, and pharmacy care. We’ve developed programs and services that help us provide the best possible pharmacy experience for our patients and their entire healthcare team.
As one of our Certified Pharmacy Technicians, you would assist pharmacists in the preparing and dispensing of prescribed medications in a retail environment as well as provide patient care and education.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Be registered and in good standing with the Board of Pharmacy in the state which they are expected to work
• Be State and National certification through an accredited certification program is preferred
• Embrace and perform in the spirit of the Company’s core values and goals.
• Write routine reports and correspondence.
• Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; inventory software; internet software; order processing systems; QSI; Docutrack; Script ProRobot and/or Parata Robot and POS software.
• Create personal interaction with patients’ and team members to develop lasting relationships.
• Be pro-active in identifying and analyzing problems and providing solutions.
Disclaimer: This job posting is intended to attract candidates, but is not a comprehensive job description and does not include all essential job duties related to this position.